среда, 30 декабря 2020 г.

New Year Resolutions

(this is the first door in my collection of doors of Anapa. And probably the last, because I was not really careful with my drive cloud, haven't I  lost the rest pics?)

This is the first time ever when something stung me to write my NY Resolutions. I can't believe I am typing this in the middle of the last night of the year 2020.

♦♦♦
INTRODUCTION

I am 37. I am a happy woman who has an exceptionally good husband and two lovely kids. And I have my parents living in different cities so far away from where I am now. I have two sisters who I believe are happy women too, because they both have their families to give and to receive the love.

ADDICTION
I am addicted to my cell phone. Everyone is. But I have my own ways with it. Like a chain smoker I wake up in the middle of the night to seek for something. I switch on my cellar to do anything from studies, to recipies or dance tutorials for my daughter. I do some courses on Futurelearn, on chatium (or getcourse), I write my blog sometimes, which is a part of my creativity, I write new posts for instagram (I created a public acount about a month ago), I watch youtube (isn't it important to follow Yuri Dud, Navalny, Varlamov, Parfenov, Pivovarov, Nevzorov...?) I watch instagram streams and IGTV's to find a lot of inspiration, grasp ideas, challenge myself. Night life. What am I doing? Am not I supposed to sleep? How is it going to ruin my health, eyes, nerve system, brain?

HEALTH
Let's face it: we eat too much sugar. It is too cheap, always at hand, no need to cook. It does no good for teeth, stomach, intestine, blood vessels, skin and fat loss. I may have salad but I eat chocolate. I might have had some carrots but I ate cookies instead. I do love raw cabbage but I forget about it, I eat sweets or buns. I can have some fruits, but I buy gummies. I bargian my kids with icecream, or lollipops even if I have some tangerines in my backpack. What the hell am I doing? What kind of mother am I? 

SPORT
What is it? Gone. Dead. Never happens. Not about me. Will start on Monday. Seriously? 
 

♦♦♦
RESOLUTIONS:

♦ ditch sugar or die
♦ stretch body, tiptoe, crunches
♦ no telly - read with kids
♦ sleep more


Something that I had written 30 minutes before I came to this important list. 


Зависимость.

Интернет зависимость. Экранозависимость. Взлеты и падения. Энтузиазм и апатия. Самообман. Отсутствие единой цели. Вечный поиск инсайтов, вдохновения, внешних стимулов.


Анализ моих потребностей.

Здоровье. Отказ от сахара. Диета. Движение, спорт, растяжка, йога. Сердце, варикоз, холестерин.


Дети.

Проводить вечера не у экранов. Вкладывать в семью. Игры. Разговоры. Чтение. Развитие речи и мышления.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий