понедельник, 14 июля 2014 г.

I am not asking about!

2+7
Новый период, I can/cannot! говорим чо мы умеем делать:
Mum, can you bicycle ride?
Mum, can you climb up here?
Tasya bicycle ride, look Tasya pedalling (lying on the bed, with her feet raised)
Can you ride airplane?
Can you crawl under?
I am not asking about! ( frankly speaking, shе puzzled me with this phrase, but I heard her saying it twice in different situations when she insisted on something)
Ekseyent - exellent
Gap puzzle (it is 3x3 square puzzle and there is a gap which enables the rest pieces to be shifted) Mum, where is another piece? - there should not be any piece, one is missing, so you can move the rest. -(not satisfied with my explanation) mom, where is another piece? (over and over again) one piece is missing, my dear, it is lost. - this was the right answer for her, she stopped asking.
I can tyeese (trace) your foot. Tyeese it pyopeyee (Trace it properly)
I can dyaw a circle (draw a circle)
This has been a real progress for her with drawing, now she puts the chalk down and turns around tracing herself -she sits in the middle of a fine circle in result!

Эти игуськи бать низя! Шас паючись па попе! - и шлеп меня по спине. Я притворилась плачущей, она нахмурившись наблюдала, потом спросила: что с тобой? Звучало это примерно так: мама, стё с табой?
Финти не панесьтиться (смотри не поместится)
Не могу пастийить (постелить, а стелим мы регулярно, период такой, очень нравится стелить)
Уйди, нельзя, вон там гязь. Иди!
На мяки (мячик) он здусти (сдулся)
Остоёзя (осторожно) вот там кипия (крапива)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий