четверг, 10 июля 2014 г.

Revising

10.07.14
This time it was a revising lesson. We played every game we already knew with more attention to details - to the words we could say now. And he was naughty, because he wanted something new.

This time we dressed up like pirates and we had a flag. We played pirate treasure with a big box of bisquits and I put there my sun glasses too, and we buried them. Dima did not notice it, so when I told that we had to look for my sun glasses in the treasure chest he did not believe at first. So it was a surprise for him to find my sunglasses in the treasure chest.

So we repeated all the words again, to bury, to dig a hole, to put into, to cover with earth, to make a map, to find.

We played a sly fox - I gave him a hat with fox face and ears on it. We repeated the words: stand still, don't move, I saw you move, back to the start, stand with your back turned, count to three, it's my turn again.

The bear hunt with close attention to the words: long, wavy grass, deep, cold river, big, dark forest, thick oosy mud, swirling storm, narrow gloomy cave.

I can't say Dima is perfect now with all the words, but more or less he used the prases, especially 'that's not fair'! I feel like doing something new next time.

An idea to bring a parrot next time which can record the voice. I even think to give it a name Pirot Parrot Protein :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий