четверг, 23 января 2014 г.

Welcome to the trainland

This is what we can do together with my daughter (25 months). She names the animals and some objects too, so the given dialog is close to life. And I am proud of her :) because her English is totally my job.
She enjoys playing with glue very much, she could smear all over the place, so I give her the opportunity. But the games do not last long in this age, so I tried to make it short and splitted it in two days. 

Read the next publication to find my verse about the journey to trainland :
)

Look what I have prepared for you, do you know what it is? - train!
Yes, it is a train! And look what's that? - weels
Yes, you are right! Our train is missing the wheels, let's stick them to it. Here is the glue, smear the wheels well so that the train wouldn't loose them. Now turn over and press hard. Here it is - the train on wheels!

So, this is the engine, it pulls the car. And this is the car that it pulls. And who will travel there in the car? - penguin! Girrafe! Horse!
Yes, you are right! Put them into the car and use the glue! Smear them well. I can see how you like the glue - hold it upright, the end that smears should be down on paper.

Now let me help you to put the animals into the car so that they coud peek out of the windows. Look, the penguin is waving to you! Wave your hand too! Press the animals hard to stick well. Good job!

And who is travelling in the locomotive? - rabbit!
Great! Stick it too. Now everyone is ready to go! Off we go!!! give a whistle! Tooo-tooo!!! Choo-choo! Choo-choo! This is the steam that is going out from the stack!
Look what is there in front of the train? - tunnel!
Yeah, it is a tunnel, we are going right into it. Too-tooo! Have a nice journey!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий