среда, 29 января 2014 г.

Very hungry caterpillar

I thought I could not fulfill it with my two-year-old, but today l woke up and thought, why not?
I took the same plasticine I used for “cooking“
аnd rolled the fruits. I know it will take a week or so to dry up and the colours will fade a little. But we made it! And Tasya named all the fruits and learned how to roll, prick, pierce. I used a juice straw to decorate blackberries with circles. 
And i pricked oranges and strawberries to make them look more natural.
However, the process is described here in details:
http://www.mylittlebookcase.com.au/activities/how-to-make-the-very-hungry-caterpillar-necklace-and-diy-activity-set/

And in the end I post a picture of the threaded beads. 
We used a shoe lace, as it had the ends which were easy to thread without anything else. Enjoyed it a lot.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий