пятница, 27 февраля 2015 г.

I can read with my eyes shut.

I can read with my eyes shut.

One more weird book by Dr.Seuss. We tried to read it today and to play along reading. Everything went fine in the begining, page after page. And when we went to "I can read in a circle and upside down", I grabbed Tasya's ankles and let her swing upside down with the book in her hands. Can you read upside down? - Yes, I can yeed upsidom (this is how I spell Taya's pronunciation).
Now it is your turn, mommy! Yeed upsidom (read upside down).
I lay on the floor and lifted my legs. -ohohoh, this was her favourite trick to climb up my legs and to perch on my feet and to sit there. Usually she used this tricky position to reach for the upper shelves where she could not due to her little height (we did it in a tight space in our room). I never liked it, she could grab anything and then drop it on me.

Do not try to do it at home! We have the years of practice on the couch and on the grass, and Taya is perfect at balancing on top. And I am good at feeling her weight, I even did not support her with my hands. I grabbed the camera and took this weird picture with Taya perching on my feet with The Cat In The Hat book (upside down). So Dr.Seuss is weird and let the picture be weird! Happy Birthday, Dr.Seuss at a giddy height! We like reading your books like this!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий