пятница, 1 марта 2024 г.

I want to raise a Question

Sometimes you get sick of all the remarcs and reasoning, which really sound like blaming you for wrong actions and probably for irrational decisions you're taking. And you hear yourself saying "enough". Stop telling me what I am doing wrong or criticising my way of thinking. Because any decision I take is just one of possible decisions. There is no such thing as one best choice and any other woud bring to a fatal mistake. It's not like that. 

And here I come to a point where I want to defend myelf. To protect my boundaries. Trying to tell my partner that I am mature enough to choose what to do without explaining my actions. That I have my life experience and I want to emphasise that. And this is just one simple idea that I am trying to transfer to you: RESPECT OTHER PERSON'S LIFE EXPERIENCE. Because you might think that you're an expert in all the questions, but there've been lots of situations showing that you're actually not. Just respect other's people life experience. Fullstop. 

Think of it.

But how can a person be so narcissistic and violating your boundaries every time so that he finds nothing better to say than: WHICH EXPERIENCE SHOULD I RESPECT IF THERE IS NONE?

Boom.

I think I am talking to a wall.
A dumb stupid wall. This is not a fruitful conversation. My partner is not showing any desire to collaborate or work anything out for both of us. He thinks he can get out of the whole thing by simply denying the essence of the idea that different people have different experiences. He chooses to say that they have none. Come on! Even a baby have it's life experience. If you think it hasn't then let it get one without interfering. It's not fatal. We're not speaking about potential life hazardous experiences. We are speaking of daily routines and arguing about what shoes our kids shoud wear today.

He is protecting his position of power, his right to judge and interfere. He claims to be the most sensible in a situation being so blind of his own mistakes.

How can a person be so entitled not to hear one three-word message: RESPECT MY CHOICE.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий