суббота, 31 декабря 2022 г.

farewell to 2022

Is your memory jar filled with ligts?

Nevermore 2022

ZOZZ ☄ seemed to be the darkest year of all. However I managed to recover from the fear, pain and depression, somewhere in October. And I believe in better future for my family and for this country.

The last event - getting the keys of the appartment - gives even more joy and hope 🎈

I sum it up because it has become a tradition to look back and summarise achievements, improvements, best cases to put into a "memory jar".

I haven't got any memory jars of course. Social media used to play this role for me. Still haven't recovered completely so sign up again.

I remember last year publication where I compared Rus/Eng traditions. English people seem to have a tradition of writing New Year resolutions (or promises and future plans) whereas Russians tryto look back and recall the positive moments of the year. Since the year was black (I wanted to erase everything, the memories, the hopes, my identity and my relations) -  today I will not look back any more, I'll choose the English scenario instead and look into the future.


NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
English goals
❄I just want to learn English, to grow as a speaker and a communicator
❄I also want to give more English to my children. I have a daughter who is my best student ever and I have a son who is still reluctant to learn English.
❄I want to teach English, to have more students and to enjoy the process of giving English to someone else, of growing professionally too.

Parenting goals
❄ I want to give more freedom to my daughter to let her become more independent: starting from stereet crossing experience and making coices to giving her some pocket money and ending with listening to what kind of person she wants to be and to teach her to speak for herself.
❄ I want to teach my son to play by the rules, to communicate with people. He is clever and very creative (if not genious 😅) in some ways, especially when playing on his own, but is he a good teamplyer? What's the right age to begin to worry about it? He is only five and he wants to posess me completely when we are on the football pitch and there should be no more players, no sister 😓. He only wants to be a goalkeeper and meet my attack. 

Moving into our new flat
❄ I want to manage our interior fitout project and not to break up while moving in the new apartment. It includes the idea of finding out what I really need in my house, the way it should be done but at the same time it would require a lot of compromise with the way my husband sees it, and with our limited budget too.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий